The Adapt - EPX200 Brick Red / EPX400 Snow White
The Adapt maintains the same size and silhouette as our Bigger Sling, but created with additional zippered pockets, a removable strap, and an added pen loop. The added modifications allow you to use this bag in four ways: as a crossbody bag, a sling, waist pack, or a tech pouch. Designed with a minimal aesthetic in mind, wear it under your coat during your commute, around your waist during a morning run/afternoon hike, or around your chest when you need your essentials easily accessible. By removing the quick release strap, you're able to use the Adapt as a tech pouch while you're on the go. Easily fits a 600ml water bottle, JBL Flip 5 speaker, or Kindle.
Exterior: ECOPAK EPX200 Brick Red
- YKK Aquaguard matte black water resistant zippered main compartment with dual zipper sliders
- YKK Aquaguard matte black water resistant zippered front pocket
- YKK Aquaguard matte black water resistant zippered back pocket
- Magnetic center push release buckle
- Quick release removable 1" mil-spec adjustable nylon webbing strap (included)
- Woven Modokot label
Interior: ECOPAK EPX400 Snow White
- Fully lined interior
- 3 separate pockets in main compartment, including a zippered long internal pocket
- Elastic pen loop
- 1/8" reflective paracord with metal easy release key hook
Technical Fabrics Used:
ECOPAK™ is the world’s only durable and waterproof fabric made from 100% recycled polyester fiber and film. Each yard upcycles about 20 plastic water bottles into durable technical textiles.
Based on 35 years of weaving, coating and laminating experience, Challenge’s ECOPAK™ fabric lasts longer, absorbs 80% less moisture, and has better UV resistance and color retention than traditional laminated nylon. Just like our sailcloth that has been tested around the world, ECOPAK™ performs in the harshest conditions.
Handmade in San Francisco, CA