The Bigger Sling - ULTRA400 White Lightning / EPX200 Bright Blue (loop)
The Bigger Sling maintains the same silhouette as our Sling, but scaled larger to hold more of your goodies! Keep your essentials + more on you without the bulk and risk of things getting lost. Designed with a minimal aesthetic in mind, wear it under your coat during your commute, around your waist during a morning run/afternoon hike, or around your chest when you need your essentials easily accessible. Easily fits a 600ml water bottle, JBL Flip 5 speaker, or Kindle.
Exterior: ULTRA400 White Lightning
- YKK Aquaguard matte black water resistant zippered main compartment with dual zipper sliders
- YKK Aquaguard matte black water resistant zippered front pocket
- Hidden back pocket for additional storage, or to tuck in your straps to use as a tech pouch
- Magnetic center push release buckle
- 1" mil-spec adjustable nylon webbing strap (min length: 33.5" - max length: 50.5")
- 3/4" tri-ring to hang your keys, hand sani, or whatever you need
- Front 2.5" loop/velcro panel for displaying patches
- Woven Modokot label
Interior: ECOPAK EPX200 Bright Blue
- Fully lined interior
- 3 separate slip pockets in main compartment, one with snap closure
- 1/8" reflective paracord with metal easy release key hook
Technical Fabrics Used:
ULTRA™ 400 - 400d Ultra PE (similar to Dyneema®) is about 20% lighter, with four times the abrasion resistance of other 400d U-PE fabrics. A great all-purpose high modulus pack fabric.
ECOPAK™ is the world’s only durable and waterproof fabric made from 100% recycled polyester fiber and film. Each yard upcycles about 20 plastic water bottles into durable technical textiles.
Based on 35 years of weaving, coating and laminating experience, Challenge’s ECOPAK™ fabric lasts longer, absorbs 80% less moisture, and has better UV resistance and color retention than traditional laminated nylon. Just like our sailcloth that has been tested around the world, ECOPAK™ performs in the harshest conditions.
Handmade in San Francisco, CA