The Sling - ULTRA400 White Lightning / EPX200 Bright Blue (loop)
Our Sling was created to keep your basic essentials on you without the bulk and risk of things getting lost. Small and compact, this Sling was designed with a minimal aesthetic in mind. Wear it under your coat during your commute, around your waist during a morning run/afternoon hike, or around your chest when you need your essentials easily accessible.
Exterior: ULTRA400 White Lightning
- YKK Aquaguard matte black water resistant zippered main compartment with dual zipper sliders
- YKK Aquaguard matte black water resistant zippered front pocket
- Hidden back pocket for additional storage, or to tuck in your straps to use as a tech pouch
- Magnetic center push release buckle
- 1" mil-spec adjustable nylon webbing strap (min length: 33.5" - max length: 50.5")
- 3/4" tri-ring to hang your keys, hand sani, or whatever you need
- Front 2" loop/velcro panel for displaying patches
- Woven Modokot label
Interior: ECOPAK EPX200 Bright Blue
- Fully lined interior
- 3 separate slip pockets in main compartment, one with snap closure
- 1/8" reflective paracord with metal easy release key hook
Technical Fabrics Used:
ULTRA™ 400 - 400d Ultra PE (similar to Dyneema®) is about 20% lighter, with four times the abrasion resistance of other 400d U-PE fabrics. A great all-purpose high modulus pack fabric.
ECOPAK™ is the world’s only durable and waterproof fabric made from 100% recycled polyester fiber and film. Each yard upcycles about 20 plastic water bottles into durable technical textiles.
Based on 35 years of weaving, coating and laminating experience, Challenge’s ECOPAK™ fabric lasts longer, absorbs 80% less moisture, and has better UV resistance and color retention than traditional laminated nylon. Just like our sailcloth that has been tested around the world, ECOPAK™ performs in the harshest conditions.
Handmade in San Francisco, CA