*CUSTOM ORDER* The Adapt
The Adapt maintains the same size and silhouette as our Bigger Sling, but created with additional zippered pockets, a removable strap, and an added pen loop. The added modifications allow you to use this bag in four ways: as a crossbody bag, a sling, waist pack, or a tech pouch. Designed with a minimal aesthetic in mind, wear it under your coat during your commute, around your waist during a morning run/afternoon hike, or around your chest when you need your essentials easily accessible. By removing the quick release strap, you're able to use the Adapt as a tech pouch while you're on the go. Easily fits a 600ml water bottle, JBL Flip 5 speaker, or Kindle.
With this custom order option, you'll be able to pick and choose the exterior fabric, interior fabric, zipper, and buckle to your liking. You also have the option to send in fabric of your own to be reworked into an Adapt bag. Once your order has been placed, I'll reach out to you directly to provide you with your fabric options within 1-3 business days.
Timeline: 6-8 weeks once fabric and hardware choices have been finalized & received (if applicable) - please plan accordingly if you are buying as a gift for someone.
Material Upgrades: We now offer technical fabric upgrades, ranging from Dyneema Composite, Ultra, ECOPAK, to X-Pac. Be sure to select this option if you are interested in these fabric options. You can view available fabric options for tech and non-tech customs before deciding.
- Zippered main compartment with dual zipper sliders (weatherproof option available)
- Zippered front pocket (weatherproof option available)
- Zippered back pocket (weatherproof option available)
- Buckle (standard and magnetic buckle options available)
- Quick release removable 1" mil-spec adjustable nylon webbing strap (custom length available)
- Woven Modokot label
- Fully lined interior
- 3 separate pockets in main compartment, including a zippered long internal pocket
- Elastic pen loop
- 1/8" reflective paracord with metal easy release key hook
Handmade in San Francisco, CA